- Hepatitis A virus is increasing among men who have sex with men in NSW - Get vaccinated now, contact your preferred clinic.
- 太平洋诊所: 性传播感染，艾滋病病毒和肝炎的测试及治疗
- PrEP is now available on the PBS! See your GP or call us if you’re interested in starting.
- ACON Hunter outreach will be suspended until 17th October
- DBS Home HIV Test - HIV Home Testing Kits Now Available - Check out the DBS HIV Testing Page
- Test Often + Treat Early + Stay Safe = Ending HIV
HNE Sexual Health is now an APPOINTMENT ONLY service (no walk-ins) to reduce risk of COVID19 to both clients and staff. We may not be able to offer an appointment if its not urgent but will work with you to come to a solution.
To make an appointment please call:
- Newcastle (Pacific Clinic) or Taree on (02) 4016 4536
- Tamworth (Clinic 468) (02) 6764 8080
- Website appointment requests are now open – please only use this service if you have no COVID symptoms or risk. All website requests will receive a phone assessment to discuss options
If you have a cough or fever, or have been overseas in the last 14 days, please discuss your options when you call.
HNE Sexual Health is a group of clinics throughout the Hunter, Lower Mid North Coast and New England regions in NSW. We provide free and confidential sexual health services to people most at risk. This includes people living with or at high risk of HIV, men who have sex with men, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, sex industry workers and people who inject drugs.
Where are we?
We have clinics located in Newcastle, Taree and Tamworth. Each clinic provides a full range of sexual health services throughout the week. In addition to these clinics, we also operate a range of outreach services at other sites across the region. To see a full list of the clinics and outreach operating times and locations click here.