Located at Manning Base Hospital, the Taree Sexual Health Clinic offers a variety of sexual health and HIV services and support programs.
Please note: In an emergency situation, you should attend the Emergency Department of your nearest hospital.
Located at Taree Community Health Centre
64 Pulteney Street, Taree 2430
Ph: (02) 4016 4536 (note telephone calls are managed by our Newcastle clinic)
Fax: (02) 4016 4535
Make an appointment »
Clinic times »
Services offered at this clinic
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and Hepatitis B & C
- Information and advice on sexual health and STIs
- HIV treatment, care and support
- Counselling on sexual health and HIV related issues
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination provided free to those most at risk
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Pre and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP) for people at high risk of contracting HIV
Routine testing may include:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Our staff are all friendly and non-judgmental.
No referral is necessary.
All visits are free and confidential – while we prefer to bulk bill your visit using your Medicare card you will still be seen if you don’t have access to a Medicare card or prefer not to use it.
If you would prefer a male or female clinician, please advise when making your appointment.
Interpreters are available in most languages.
Most services we offer are also available through your local GP or Health Clinic.
Taree Sexual Health Service
|Telephone for appointments and results (via Pacific Clinic Newcastle)||9am – 4.30pm||9am – 12.30pm||9am – 4.30pm||9am – 4.30pm||9am – 4.30pm|
|9am – 4pm||9am-4pm|
Forster Community Health
9:30am – 2:30pm*