If you are experiencing COVID19 symptoms, have been in contact with a known case, or have travelled outside Newcastle/Taree/Tamworth in last 14 days - please phone the clinic to discuss and do not use the website booking system.
All appointment requests will recieve an SMS response within 2 business days.
If you're matter is urgent - we recommend you call us. If you need to get HIV PEP out of business hours, please attend your local hospital
HNE Sexual Health is a priority service. We provide free and confidential services to people considered most at risk. You are appropriate for our service if you identify with any of the following:
- Anyone with sexual health related symptoms
- Anyone who has been contacted by a previous sexual partner who has been recently tested positive for a sexual transmissible infection
- Men who have sex with men
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people
- People from; or who have travelled to, high risk countries and their sexual partners
- Anyone who trades sex for money, goods and/or services
- People who inject drugs
- Young people from 14 to 18 years old, or
- Young people from 19 to 25 years old who don't have stable accommodation
All people who do not meet this criteria will be referred back to their GP or medical centre for testing