Update: For a limited time Pacific Clinic is able to offer free HPV (Gardasil) vaccine to men who have sex with men and transgender people who are 20 to 34 years of age. HPV vaccine protects against genital warts and some forms of cancer. See the info sheet below for more details. Call on (02) 40164536 or email Pacific Clinic (HNELHD-PacificClinic@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au) to request an appointment for HPV vaccine.
Clinical services include:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and Hepatitis B & C
- HIV rapid testing (at some sites, call to find out where)
- Information and advice on sexual health and STIs
- HIV treatment, care and support
- Counselling on sexual health and HIV related issues
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination provided free to those most at risk
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Pre and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP) for people at high risk of contracting HIV
Routine testing may include:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Our staff are all friendly and non-judgmental.
No referral is necessary.
All visits are free and confidential – while we prefer to bulk bill your visit using your Medicare card you will still be seen if you don’t have access to a Medicare card or prefer not to use it.
If you would prefer a male or female clinician, please advise when making your appointment.
Interpreters are available in most languages.
Most services we offer are also available through your local GP or Health Clinic.