- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and Hepatitis B & C
- HIV rapid testing (at some sites, call to find out where)
- Information and advice on sexual health and STIs
- HIV treatment, care and support
- Counselling on sexual health and HIV related issues
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination provided free to those most at risk
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Pre and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP) for people at high risk of contracting HIV
Routine testing may include:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Our staff are all friendly and non-judgmental.
No referral is necessary.
All visits are free and confidential – while we prefer to bulk bill your visit using your Medicare card you will still be seen if you don’t have access to a Medicare card or prefer not to use it.
If you would prefer a male or female clinician, please advise when making your appointment.
Interpreters are available in most languages.
Most services we offer are also available through your local GP or Health Clinic.