HNE Sexual Health operates an information line from Pacific Clinic (02 4016 4536). This line is staffed by specialist nurses and provides medical support from 9am to 4.30pm Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri and 9am to 12.30pm Tues.
Alternatively the state-wide Sexual Health Infolink (1800 451 624) can provide clinical advice.
HNE Sexual Health is a specialist sexual health and HIV service. We provide STI and HIV care and support by appointment and walk-in.
While priority is given to patients who are symptomatic and from high risk groups (priority populations) we accept referrals from other health professionals.
All consultations and pathology are free of charge regardless of Medicare status.
Health professionals who would like to refer a patient are encouraged to fax a referral to the clinic on (02) 4016 4535 for Newcastle and Taree or (02) 6766 6835 for Tamworth.
HNE Sexual Health provides access to short clinical placements to other health professionals who wish to increase their skills and knowledge in STI and HIV care, contact either Pacific Clinic (for placement in the Newcastle/Taree area) or Clinic 468 (for placements in the Tamworth area) to arrange a placement.
- Flyer - Clinic 468 Tamworth
- Flyer - Taree Sexual Health Clinic
- Flyer - The Pacific Clinic Newcastle
- Flyer - The Pacific Clinic Newcastle (Chinese)
- Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM)
- Australian STI Management Guidelines for use in Primary Care
- The Drama Down Under
- Ending HIV
- Family Planning NSW
- Gay & Lesbian Counselling Service of NSW
- The Gender Centre (services for people with gender issues)
- Health pathways
- Hepatitis NSW
- Let them know
- NSW Health
- NSW STI Programs Unit (STIPU)
- Play Safe
- Sexual Health Infolink